3,000+ Sq. Ft. Stone Rancher on Level Well Landscaped 2 Acre Lot. 3 Bedrooms 4 Baths, Custom Crafted Stone Fireplace in Family Room with Vaulted Ceiling, Pella Windows, Pellet Stove in Great Room Addition has Cathedral Ceiling, 2 Car Garage, 3rd Bedroom is Handicapped Equipped, Private In house Apartment Quarters or Home Office. Screened Porch off Family Room, Small Fenced Garden Area off Great Room. Storage/Tool Shed w/ Electric. New well Pump 2020, New Heat Pump 2018 for Main House. Short walk or car ride to Grocery Stores, restaurants and Recreation Facilities. Watch The Jacksonville July 4th Fireworks from Home. 1 Year 2-10 Warranty. No Basement. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hlzjrnN5VE
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,064 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Underground
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Storm Window
- 2. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Roll-In Shower, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Private.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)