Whatâs so amazing about 148 Nokomis and living in the Woods Resort? PROPERTY MAY BE USED AS A SHORT TERM RENTAL OR AIR B&B Custom built by Craftmaster Builders in 2009, it was intended to be a forever home so no expense was spared in creating a beautiful, comfortable space. Energy Efficient Geothermal heating & cooling system with 8 zoned air conditioning and 15 zoned radiant floor heating (mighty nice on cold winter days), ozone air purification system on the HVAC, all make for energy efficient living that is hard to find and would cost lots more to replicate than the cost of this home. The quality of construction is impressive (features listed in documents) as are the amenities: Bamboo hardwood floors in main living areas, ceramic tile in kitchen and baths, granite counters, 2 fireplaces, gas cooking, central vacuum. Nine foot ceilings both upstairs and downstairs. Crown molding in main living areas, and backlighted trey ceilings, Master bath has Jacuzzi style jetted and heated tub. A walk in pantry, seasonal storage space upstairs with a garden room in the basement, and a finished level above the garage. The home is open and airy and sits high above the pond behind the house overlooking the 8th fairway and 9th green and Sleepy Creek Mountain, so youâve got some really nice views from the back covered deck and enclosed screen porch. And itâs located in a resort, The Woods Resort, with amenities you find in the finest retreats and spas. Thereâs the 18 hole Championship Mountain View course for low handicappers and the Stony Lick mid length course for the rest of us. The Woods Menâs Golf Association (WMGA) and The Woods Womenâs Golf Association (WWGA) offer tournaments and events for members. The full golf club membership is available with this home which includes all the recreational facilities: a huge indoor sports center with a heated swimming pool, large whirlpool, tennis court, racquetball court, multi-purpose court for volleyball and basketball, fully equipped exercise room. Thereâs the Sleepy Creek Spa & salon and a restaurant/pub on the grounds. The community borders the 20K+ acre Sleepy Creek Wildlife Reserve with 70 miles of trails and access to trails from the Woods. Thereâs really nothing like The Woods in the Eastern Panhandle â luxury homes in a resort community. And thereâs very few homes built to the standards of 148 Nokomis.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Asphalt, Fiber Cement Siding, Glass, Hardi Plank, Stick Built, Stone
4,417 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
The Woods Resort
Cable TV, Underground
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Wall Oven, Ice Maker, Central Vacuum, Disposal, Energy Star
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Heat Pump, Geothermal.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout
- Casement, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Skylights, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Stone.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Glass, HardeePlank, Fiber Cement, Asphalt
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Mountain, Water, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Satellite Dish. Backs - Open Common Area.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Beauty Salon, Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool Mem Avail, Spa, Tennis Courts, Tennis - Indoor
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price