BACK ON MARKET PENDING RELEASE This is a STEAL of a DEAL, Just completed 9/19 Lower Level Family Room, Man Cave/Playroom, Full Bath & Separate Laundry Room - Other recent Renovations include: 11/15 Chimney cleaned, new Stainless Steel Liner & Damper system, Crown Pointed, 12/15 All Hardwoods Refinished; 9/16 Whole House Sterling Water Neutralizing and Softener System installed - serviced 1/19, 3/18 New Siding, soffits, Windows and Shutters installed, Other Renovations in recent years include: Kitchen fully Renovated w/Granite, Stainless Steel appliances, lighting, glass backsplash, Hall Bath has been gutted and beautifully updated. The newly finished Lower Level has almost doubled the living space!! Come now and make this lovely home yours!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Wa
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
1,134 sq. ft
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Stream/Creek.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)