Waterfront Westerly Sunsets & Views from this beautiful Eastern Shore Home. Perfect location to enjoy some of the best crabbing & fishing in the mid-Chesapeake Bay Region. Catch crabs & fish from your dock or take a quick ride to the Chesapeake Bay. This 4 BR 3.5 BA home features 1st floor en-suite as well as a 2nd floor Primary Bedroom with direct access to waterside rooftop deck above screened porch. This home enjoys lots of open living space including a LR, DR, Family Room and Game/Recreation Room. There is a 2nd story waterside deck off of Recreation Room with steps to lower level deck accessible from kitchen. Also screened porch with sliding door from Living Room. Covered front porch too! This spacious home has been upgraded and updated over the past 10 years to include Australian Cyprus Hardwood flooring, Hardiplank siding, metal roof, windows & doors, bathroom and kitchen remodels, HVAC and so much more. Crawl space is encapsulated, attic is well insulated and energy efficient to save you money. The finished garage features overhead doors front & rear - perfect for storing the boat, kayaks, paddleboard, fishing gear & more. This home is located in the Neck District area of Cambridge - west on the Choptank River where it meets the Chesapeake Bay. Enjoy boating to Tilghman Island, Oxford, Cambridge, Chesapeake Beach and beyond.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
3,040 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Twin Point Cove
Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Casement, Screened
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck, Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Body of Water
- Cook Point Cove
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Fishing. Bulkheaded, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price